Tuesday, May 16, 2006

train

its pretty miraculous but for the past few trainings, the koach has actually been talking to me properly. and giving me constructive feedback on my form. hah. now thats a bloody milestone. like omg. even the amount of suanning i get has greatly decreased. its still there but hell, its so much less. it seems to be diverted to other peoples like the tall dark one. maybe he lost kick in suanning me or maybe ive just been acting less like an arse(by his standards) for the past few trainings. well, i seriously need to fletch my arrows cos they keep flying all over the board at 30m. wouldnt want to be the first person to kill somebody.

besides, it was the first time in like 2 years that i sat with two of my best buddies from 1B 2B. and trust them to black mail me and come up with a new retarded nick name during chem lecture. azrenes. think arenes from organic chem. yea i know, bloody lame. probably cos i was irritating the shit out of them.

and trust jheeva to breach his contract with me for like the hundredth time. lol. pity lawrence. and thank you dotter for the card. loll.

and omg. im now a "sub committee" member of

RAFFLES CHAPTER



omg. cip coordinator again? 6 years in the same post. no offense but i think im growing freaking tired of that job. hopefully does not need much committment. sounds so warhammer 40k-ish though. i can fancy myself as a chaplain or some veteran sergeant. Considering I was a staff sgt from ri. hah. lol. And cyrus the pot of lard is the grand master. omg. perhaps they're doing this so that i'll come for meetings more often.

oh yes, no rush, but i wish i had my new template. lol.

No comments: